Friday, April 18, 2008

OPEN LETTER FROM KEYKPO


In the past few days, the education and experience of the Chairman of the audit committee has been brought into question.  It is in this light that the Chairman of the audit  committee has taken the opportunity to provide a look into his background.


This is an unabridged version of the letter delivered to the BushChicken.



 


Peabody,
 
Since you will be displaying my work as Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Organization of Liberians in Minnesota, (OLM), I thought it will be okay for you to display my profile on the Bush Chicken Web. I believe that will prevent some individuals from wondering about who I am.
 
I am a 1977 graduate of Carroll High School--Lamco, Yekepa, Nimba County.
I am also a 1981 graduate of Cuttington University College--Bong County--I hold a Bsc. degree in Economics--with minor in banking.
 
I worked for Chase Manhattan Bank, N.A.--branches in Liberia for five years in the position as internal auditor, and management internal controls personnel--this position was held from 03/82 through 01/87.
 
I also worked for the National Housing & Savings Bank for three years as internal auditor, and management internal controls personnel responsible for both Bong Mines and the Lamco, Yekepa branches of Housing & Savings Bank. This position was held from 01/87 through 05/90.
 
I am a 1989--1990 Fellow of Cornell University located in Ithaca, New York. Note: I did not complete my graduate work at Cornell because of the Liberian  civil war that overthrew the Liberian government that was responsible for my personal living expense in the sum $15,000.00 per year.
 
I am also a 2000 graduate of Adler Graduate school of professional Psychologists located in Hopkins, Minnesota--I hold a Master degree in Adlerian Counseling and Psychotherapy with honor.
 
Beside these former educational backgrounds, I have had extensive training in criminal investigations--and behavioral profiling and aggression management. I have also done extensive reading and training in criminology.
 
This info is for those who want to know who I am. Thanks!
 
It's
 
John Gibson Keykpo
Chairman of the Audit Committee/OLM

No comments: